Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

XBox one..xbone ... $399 yay or nay



Is this going to increase sales?

Microsoft is making moves. Attempting to improve the system experience,  while trying to increase the experience of Xbox gold. The Xbone is a great system...definitely an entertainment console, but the price did turn off a lot of people. PlayStation not requiring a gold like was a factor for some, who soon were introduced to the PSN. I like both systems,  but when it comes to actual network, I have preferred Xbox and their servers. I think this $399 console will increase sales, as many had reservations about the kinect. I personally rarely use it, mostly for dancing games. MassEffect 3 was not an improved experience for me due to kinect controls. That being said, I wonder what Playstation will do to offset these Micrsoft maneuvers. I also feel like Nintendo is in the wings trying to do something, although they may want to stick to handheld consoles for a little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment