Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

So I hear you're looking for Hero Dolls.........A location Guide


 Are you annoyed as I was looking for the dolls for the teacher? Hopelessly clicking on random traders like 'hey do you have the goods?'

Cool. So lets talk dolls and locations. First, you aren't just going to randomly find the. You have to play some games....in the tavern.



I recovered Briar Rose first. She was in the Bowerstone Pub..played a card game..pairs I believe and got it done in 25 seconds...she is the reward.





I found the Maze Doll where else-Hook Coast. Had to play that Penny game to receive him. Wasn't hard. Just score over 29 I think..that is the lowest I have heard of getting the doll.



You can just buy Thunder. I got him in Bowerstone North but I have heard some people say they found him at the Arena or Barrow Fields.





You can get Whisper at the Oakvale pub. Play Coin golf..easy to get her. 13 strokes.


Scarlet Robe was at Knothole Glade. Played card sorting. Typical timed game..Really easy.



Twinblade..now where on earth would he be...hmmmm not possibly in his camp..no. You probably don't have to play Spot the Addition to get him either.




Scyhe is in Snowspire Village . Coin Golf will get him. 13 strokes.


Those are the quest dolls, but two additional dolls are out there:




YOU!!!!
yes I see you can't contain your excitement.




and your reward for finding all the dolls..the all new stuffed Jack of Blades that literally does not enhance you life in anyway.


Hopefully the locations helped/worked for you because I disliked finding them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment