Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dragon Age Inquisition. ...Collectors edition or nah

So I have been waiting on no end to receive more info abot DA:I. Then came the tweet about the collectors edition. I have to have it. The Mass Effect 3 Collectors edition was worth it to me as I loved the series, and I have much deeper affection for Dragon Age as a series.... (and Alistair).

It's supposed to include this:


  • A cloth, scale map of Thedas with four map markers, for plotting your inquisition’s course and then sweeping off the table in a rage, for dramatic effect
  • A quill, inkpot, and journal so you can make your list of heretics and check it twice
  • A full 72 card tarot deck with artwork depicting Dragon Age mythology, for when you need guidance
  • A set of lock picks, for breaking into your neighbors’ houses
  • An Inquisitor’s Badge, to flash at your horrified neighbors
  • Orlesian coins, to buy them off from calling the cops
  • The deluxe edition of some video game or other, and a SteelBook case to house it  

  • I am excited to say the least. I will be getting this edition.  I know I won't be the only one....

    1 comment:

    1. I think I'd get it, just to say that I have it!

      ReplyDelete