Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Xbox E3

I'm just going to post some of my favorite trailers from Xboxs' E3


Dragon Age Inquisition.  I am lookingnf I reward to this experience.  I hope they have truly listened. I do see more diversity in the characters,  which was a complaint. .so that's great.  Things look good so far.



I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed, but of course the Ezio years were my favorite.  I like the concept of multiplayer. The combat seemed smooth, but I need to test it for myself.  I do wonder if they are hurting sales by making it an Xbox one only game. A lot of people aren't sold on Xbone yet and are still playing their 360. We shall see how it fairs.

I was a huge fan of the Witcher 2...I got many of my friends into it.  That said, I was anxious to see the improvements. 2 was a but sluggish, but great. Things look great here. . Beautiful even. Definitely one of the better looking games at e3. Can't wait to play it..This will make a fine valentine's day gift.

This sums up the rest of the games: Crackdown, Halo, Call of Duty, Fable Legends, Project Spark etc. They had a great E3. Next up, Iwill check out Playstations e3

No comments:

Post a Comment