Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sony E3

Ok. Let's give Sony their due.  They had an ok E3. I kind of expected more, I don't know why.  They made some big announcements, but again, I was let down from last year. I lke a few of the games, but they aren't exclusives.  I think they need a few more of those.


I love little big planet.  Its a great game. Big on creativity.  I think anyone can fall in love with it.
Entwined. .a love story between a bird and a fish. .... Yeah. . Just watch the trailer. 

This is a strong exclusive.  It looks gory,  gruesome,  scary and FUN. I like the Unchartered series.  I consider them a must play.


This caught my attention.  I am interested in playing it.  I think its a strong contender for Sony.



While I don't think Sony 'won' E3, they did, as usual,  have the best stage set up.  They always do.

 PS4 is getting YouTube, more free games. Those are good things.  A white PS4 will be avaliable.  Not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment