Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bioware just saved gaming. .well the switching consoles part

So I have had my first look at the keep. Some of you may already have, but for those of  you who didn't, I think it's fantastic.  Many of us may have started DA on a system that we aren't on any longer and this was the perfect way to get all that information into DAI. It's fast..on my tablet at least and beautiful.  The rest you will need to see for yourself.  I think its the future of gaming.  When we switch consoles and a game comes out that is part of a series, it's problematic.  I think the issue has been solved. In a past article I had the link. I highly suggest you sign up and check it out.  Me... I'm already imagining what the Mass Effect version will be called and look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment